- Season One: Henry was her go to person. He was the expert on Storybrooke. Season One was about loving Henry.
- Season Two: Her parents were her go to people. She had to rely on Snow's help and expertise in the Enchanted Forest. She called her mom when she found out Neal was Bae. They worked as a Team Sheriff to save the town. Season Two was about family and finally opening up to her parents; loving her parents.
- Season Three: They are going to Neverland, another new land. She's going to have to rely on someone. Who I wonder? Well, Hook happens to be the expert on Neverland. Season Three is about romantic love.
- Conclusion: We're canon.
Hook and the Future In-Laws...
- Snow: Why are you even helping us Hook? It's not as if you like us.
- Hook: Milady, I don't recall saying I didn't like you. *wink*
- *Charming slams Hook into a tree*
- Hook: Your husband, on the other hand...
Friendly reminder that Emma’s parents left her and she had to go find them, Neal left her and she had to go find him too, but when Hook left her, HE CAME BACK TO HER ALL ON HIS OWN
Me trying to awkwardly explain my infatuation with OUAT's Captain Hook to a friend
- Me: I really like him. Mainly for superficial reasons.
- Me: I just really like his-
- Him: Moustache?
- Me: I was going to say face or existence in general.
- Me: But yeah, the moustache too.
- Mr. Gold: Charming, I need a bit of advice.
- Charming: You and Belle got in a fight again?
- Mr. Gold: It was a very heated discussion, yes.
- Charming: Then just apologize the way you usually do.
- Mr. Gold: I can't.
- Charming: Why not?
- Mr. Gold: I'm all out of libraries.